Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, February 15, 2008

Our Trip to National Aquarium, Baltimore, Maryland

May 7, 2006 - This trip ws not expected by me, but hubby was so excited to tour me around to places worth visiting. It is a 45 minutes drive going to Baltimore, but that's the most convenient drive my husband would do from the rest of our long trips. It was my first time to go around Baltimore, and see some famous landmarks such as the World Trade Center in Baltimore, where my husband partly works.




Photos Inside the National Aquarium:









The National Aquarium in Baltimore is Maryland's leading tourist attraction, and considered to be an international icon. The Aquarium addresses the challenges of protecting Earth’s aquatic treasures and mobilizes community volunteers in clean-up efforts to protect and restore the Chesapeake Bay. It also features hundreds of exhibits featuring more than 16,500 animals.

0 comments: