Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, February 4, 2008

My Trip and Arrival in the USA!

February 02, 2006

The date that I would never forget...the day I finally came to my second home, to where my husband lives.

My itinerary was MLA-HK-LAX-BWI.

It was a long trip, but at the same time excited to see our home in Maryland.


Photo Sharing MyPhotoAlbum

Photo Sharing MyPhotoAlbum
At HK International Airport, while waiting for my flight to LAX.



Photo Sharing MyPhotoAlbum
Photo Sharing MyPhotoAlbum
My first steps in America! I was at LA Int'l Airport.



Photo Sharing MyPhotoAlbum
Photo Sharing MyPhotoAlbum
Finally, although groggy and tired, I am now in Maryland. The first few hours after I arrived, I started to get runny nose. No, I wasn't crying!..weather was just too cold for me to bear. That was always easy to remember that time I came to the US...winter time! It was like a culture shock for me weatherwise LOL!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someday come and visit the cheese state. Wisconsin.

We have the best cheese! Nice blog again, your other blog life and adventures, my internet explorer can't open it, maybe theres a problem there, just to let you know, nice read, be back for more added you again.