Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Baltimore's St. Patrick's Day Parade

March 12, 2006 - Inner Harbor

We went to the Inner harbor Sunday, (March 12) just for a pleasure fun trip. We didn't know they were having the St. Patrick's Parade around the area, so we were stucked up in the traffic jam on one corner of the street.




St. Patrick's day was officially celebrated on March 17 though, but they perhaps decided to have the parade ahead from the actual event. I am not aware of this activity but it was fun watching the parade. The favorite color was green that day ..I saw green haired humans and dogs alike LOL!

Anyway, I was able to get quick shots from the parade and I was able to get some shots of the Irish hounds joining the parade too. I love dogs, and it amazed me seeing these dogs...first time in my life! LOL. They are cute!


The rest of the day was a stroll along Inner Harbor. This was my first hang out in Baltimore :) I enjoyed the photos and the scenes too!







3 comments:

Yuriana said...

Hello ga, I will add your link as well. Salamat gid. Ilongga ka diba? How are you doing na? Take care and have a wonderful weekend!

Ana

angelnoah said...

Hi ana,
yes ilongga gid..can't seem to open ur link. if u have time to come back, give me ur link ha para ma add taka sa blog roll ko.
salamat gid.

Yuriana said...

Hello ga, may ara ko sang tag sa imo- here's my link: http://anasbuzz.com/blog

Baw ah, ilongga gid gali. Halong ka da! :)

Ana