Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Machu Picchu Travel & Tours

I always want to visit incas and ruins. This is one of the reasons why when we had the Caribbean cruise, I chose to go to the tour where we visited the ruins in Cozumel, Mexico. The place was not really a big one, though. So, I am still aiming of visiting other inca sites and ruins such as those in Machu Picchu.

I have heard about this place from my husband's cousin who will be staying in Bolivia for a little while. We were actually planning a trip to visit her someday and she told us we can plan a trip itinerary to visit Machu Picchu.

Machu Picchu Tours are actually interesting to know. I am glad I saw this resourceful and helpful website that specializes in personalized excursions. This is good for planning itineraries ahead, and since I travel a lot with my husband, I can't wait to plan ahead and someday can get a good schedule for another pleasure vacation to Machu Picchu.

I was reading all the reviews and exepriences of other travelers on their blog, and they seem to be worth seeing in any way! I love to take photos on inca ruins. For me, they are one of the most unique experiences you can have where you will feel like you stepped back in time of the inca's world while you are stepping your feet on the grounds of an ancient civilization many hundreds of years ago.

Machu Picchu is definitely one of the trips I am looking forward to.

0 comments: