Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Got Some Popcorn?

I love popcorn! There's not even a time we don't have them every time we watch movies whether at home or at the movie theater ;). I don't know why it seems everything is incomplete without any pop corn. Until now, I am still wondering why popcorns are always associated with movies. But basing on how I would feel about them, they add "life" to a boring movie! ...and add more excitement to an exciting movie! LOL!

By the way, when we speak about pop corn, it does not always mean movies. It also means business!, right? We see a popcorn machine on the street in any outdoor activities.
If you are thinking of any business to venture in, try getting a popcorn machine and you won't regret! I see so many people gaining good income just by turning their popcorn machine into an income generating machine. Besides, if you choose this type of business, you don't need to spend a lot of capital because materials needed are not that many, and it is just easy to manage.

I still remember when I was a kid, and I would always bug my mom to go to the carnival. The first thing I would always look for is the popcorn machine :).

0 comments: