Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, October 3, 2010

So Close to Missing My Sunday Golf Trip

Thanks to Erasmo Cortez.

This past Saturday I woke up extra early so I could make it to Edmond's Golf course before the Sunday rush. My morning was going excellent at first, my wife made me a scrumptious breakfast, I went for my early morning jog and everything seemed perfect! That was until I set my home security alarms and then realized I had locked all my keys inside of my house!! My wife had already left for church and I was completely on my own. I knew if I went through the window I would set off the Adt alarms and if I sat here and waited for her to get back home it would be hours and the course would be full. So that's when I made the ultimate, scary decision to bother my darling wife at church. It took me a little while to build up the nerves but after walking into the church and earning warm welcoming hellos along with a set a keys, I felt great!! It was only an hour after that ordeal that I arrived at the course to indulge in my now "afternoon" game. My buddies from work were already on hole 4 but that didn't matter, I had made it here before noon and that's all that really mattered to me in my mind.

0 comments: