Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Weatherproofing the Place

Guest post written by Todd Felton

Towards the end of last week, it is really incredible how much snow we got. I looked out the window one morning and the neighborhood was a winter wonderland. While my kids got off for school, I wasn't so lucky and I had to go out in the inclement weather and go about business as usual. I am definitely glad that I purchased some new snow tires for my truck. They really gave me a peace of mind. Fortunately, my commutes to work have been just fine, despite the weather. I suppose I should come to expect these conditions now that I live in the north eastern U.S.

At the end of this upcoming work week, I am going to have to do a little more to weatherproof my house, as opposed to just my car. My wife's been telling me that the dining room windows are a little drafty. To be perfectly honest, I haven't been too enthusiastic about looking at the problem myself so I think I'm going to look at options at Homeproimprovement.com. I can't wait until it's time to prepare for spring or summer!

0 comments: