Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Watching What I Want

This guest post from Edgardo Rosa

I live in a house of ten people. Between six kids, two in-laws, and my husband, I used to rarely ever get to watch anything that I wanted to watch. Even with directv in vermont in three rooms of the house, it was sometimes impossible to get one show in. Within five minutes someone would be complaining that they wanted to see this or that. I really got aggravated one night when I had to miss the Miss America pageant. I mean, this show only came on once a year and I could not even watch it. The very next day I went out and bought myself a device I had always wanted. I bought a DVR.

I have to say, for the price that I paid for that thing, it was worth every red cent. I would have paid double. now when everyone goes to sleep at night, I have the TV all to myself. I get to watch everything that I missed throughout the day. I just simply check the guide in the morning and set the thing to record whatever I want. Then the shows are ready when I want to watch them. It is just that simple. I finally have a way to get to watch what I want, whenever i want to watch it.

0 comments: