Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Home for Thanksgiving

Guest post written by Brandi Cook

It's been tough living three states away from my home, friends and family but I'm going home for Thanksgiving and I've really been looking forward to this for a really long time. I'm also looking forward to getting my hands dirty and cooking in the kitchen with my mom beause my kitchenette in my tiny apartment barely has enough room for my coffee pot to sit on my counter, much less enough room to prepare a good meal.

I decided to make sure that I got to contribute some, so I used my Clear TV Bundle to find some really great recipes.

I was really looking for dessert recipes so I could really flex my sweet tooth, which I've been repressing because I've been trying ot lose some weight here lately. But I found this really great different green beans recipe so I think that IÕm going to have to whip that up too. That doesnÕt mean though that I canÕt fix some kind of dessert too. I might try making some pumpkin spice mousse.

0 comments: