Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Getting Ready For Summer Fun

Getting ready for summer fun.

Thanks for the post from Rashad Townsend

I just finished booking our summer vacation, just a couple more weeks and we will be on a romantic getaway in Cancun. I am so glad we were able to do it all online with hughes satellite . Personally, I love the convenience of online shopping, especially when I need to compare prices. Who isn't on a budget? We were able to check out the different five star hotels and compare amenities and prices, plus we could see all the different suites that were offered. The hotel we finally decided on has an awesome view of the Mexican Caribbean.

We had a great time just looking at all the places we could stay and at all the different activities we could choose from. I am looking forward to learning to scuba dive We also have a list of nightclubs and restaurants that we want to try from recommendation we found online. I am so glad we switched from dial-up to satellite internet in Arkansas. I don't think we could have planned this trip using the old slow dial-up.

We were able to get some really good airfare and hotel rates as well. I think if you really do you homework, the travel deals online are unbeatable. If the trip is half as much fun as the planning was, we will be in good shape.

1 comments:

Jazevox said...

Hi, we are link exchange partners but i recently change the link of one of my blog, i would truly appreciate it if you could update my link:

Jazevox MakeLifeUnexpected

NEW LINK: http://jazevox.blogspot.com
NOT ANYMORE http://www.makelifeunexpected.com

Thank you, Jazevox