Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, April 3, 2009

Personalized Key Chains

I have some key chains but most of them are the ordinary ones. I have a couple of them that has my photos in it, but I do not use them so often because it's too small for me to see.
Actually, I receive mail offers from Vista Print. Couple of years ago, I was fascinated by their letterhead designs, so I got one set (personalized) which is what I am using ow for my letter correspondence. I have not seen about the key chains in the mail brochures they are sending me regularly, so I am just glad I saw this online :). While I am browsing their various designs, I felt of getting perhaps three personalized ones. Yes, once more I am returning as a customer because they have good quality and beautifully crafted designs. I still am loving my personalized letterheads from them, so since I use key chains, it's a good idea to have some in my purse or wallet :). I consider myself a regular customer of Vista Print so it's time to have my personalized key chains! I use key chains that I tag along on my purses. Since I got several kinds of keys (house, car, cabinets, drawers), I might as well organize and separate them with key chains, don't you think? Besides, I can get them as fancy as I like it to be, and most of all it's personalized. How cool is that?
It must be good to have custom keychains for easy retrieval of my keys. No more hassles in finding my car keys when I'm in a hurry mixed with many other ones.
I love to personalize my key chain with photos and text. I want to have my wedding photo (my husband and I together) on a floral designed template key chain with both our names on it and the date of our wedding at the bottom of it. This would be ideal for my house key. Another design would be a photo of myself with my name on it. I can just add anything depending on the design and shape I will choose.
Surprisingly, the price is so much affordable! It starts at $3.49 so, it's not bad getting at least two-three items with personalized touches. I even discovered it's much cheaper than those we buy at the store which are not even personalized! Well, what else can I say?....I just love Vista Print :).

0 comments: