Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, January 5, 2009

Amusement Park’s Holiday Sale

I haven't been to New Jersey yet, but I must say thanks for this information that I recently got about Morey's Piers! I always love the water and the seashores, - the reason why I love the summer as well :).
It might be a good idea to go for a Jersey Shore beach Vacation this summer. For sure, I and my husband won't miss this opportunity :).
Have you heard about Morey's Piers yet? I bet for those who love to enjoy their vacation in the water, you wouldn't regret visiting this place. Besides having fun at the beachfront water park, you can further enjoy rides, roller coasters and more attractions. Morey's Piers is the largest amusement piers in the world! The fact that it also includes two large beachfront waterparks makes this destination a popular and the best attraction in New Jersey.
Finding a place to stay? No problem. You can visit online Resorts in Wildwood NJ and the Jersey Shore and from there, you can book online and reserve your room for a price that conveniently suits your budget. If you prefer making reservations through phone, you can call them at 1-800-2-HAV-FUN.
Morey's Piers is also currently offering annual holiday sale for tickets and season passes. This promo offer will be ending soon, so better hurry! You can get big discounts as high as nearly 40% discounts. When it comes to finding your hotels and motels in Wildwood, check Morey's Piers - a great place for your next New Jersey vacation.

0 comments: