Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A short visit to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin


This was an unexpected itinerary because our cousins just decided to go there at the spur of the moment. It was like an hour drive from Kenosha where the Bristol Renaissance Faire was. Although the drive was longer, it was a scenic drive, passing through a countryside. How I wish I captured photos along the way, but I was somewhat tired from the long walk from the Renaissance Faire. I was glad hubby didn't doze off while driving as well. I guess we both enjoyed the view ;).

Lake Geneva is stunning. We tried to catch up for the boat tour, but we missed the last trip (5pm). There are so much things to do there, as there are shops, restaurants, parks and charter/boat tours. We are looking forward we can go back there for more sightseeings. Love the place! It's always been so good to be with family relatives as well.

0 comments: